InnoTech College is a Designated Learning Institution and is eligible to enroll international students to licensed programs.
When applying for your study permit, please ensure you include our DLI number on your application form along with the Acceptance Letter you will receive if you are successful in gaining admission to the College. See below for details on how to apply.
To verify InnoTech College’s DLI number on the CIC website, click here.
How to Apply
Step 1: Learn More
Step 2: Download and Complete the Application Form(s)
Step 3: Submit application form(s) along with fee
- The application form and documents must be mailed to InnoTech College at least 40 days prior to the program’s start date
- Along with sending the application form and documents, students must pay an application fee (non-refundable) of $75. Payments can be made using one of the following options
- Over the phone using Visa or MasterCard
- In person using Visa, MasterCard, cash, debit, cheque, money order
- Email money transfers with the password “international” – Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing of a personal cheque, certified cheque, or money order (do not send cash through mail) to InnoTech College’s Calgary OR Edmonton address, payable to “InnoTech College”
|Calgary Mailing Address||Edmonton Mailing Address|
305-4014 Macleod Trail SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 2R7
209-10080 Jasper Ave NW
Edmonton, AB, T5J 1V9
Step 4: Receive confirmation of receipt of application and take Scholastic Level Exam (Please note: this step is for students who have not yet moved to Canada).
- On receiving the application form and payment, InnoTech College will send applicants a confirmation email and provide the necessary information for the Scholastic Level Exam (SLE)
- The SLE is a requirement for all InnoTech students and will test both English proficiency, and ability to cope with the level and pace of InnoTech’s program
- Students are encouraged to prepare for the test by reviewing online samples such as http://www.platt.edu/downloads/pcsd_sle.pdf or by visiting the Wonderlic Test Prep website