Innotech College Careers
SharePoint Programming Diploma Instructor
Openings: 1 in Edmonton
Start date: As soon as fitting candidate is found.
Commitment: Ongoing, part-time, evening, weekend
Contribute to the growth of the technology sector by ensuring that it s served by the most knowledgeable and skilled SharePoint developers.
Have the rewarding job of shaping and inspiring the minds of avid and curious adult learners.
Come work for a small and nimble educational institution, where instructors are empowered to shape their students’ learning experience and share in the development of curriculums and operations.
We are looking for passionate and engaging instructors to assist our students with understanding basic web, .NET, database and SharePoint development. Full curriculum available at www.innotechcollege.com.
The instructor position will be responsible for teaching within our downtown classroom environment.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in SharePoint development
- Instructing/facilitation/coaching experience
- Evening and Saturday availability
InnoTech College is an Alberta designated educational institution that prides itself on the most innovative methods of education delivery, and on our programs being in sync with employers’ needs.
Our post-secondary programs are designed to take students from having no previous knowledge of their chosen industry, to being ready to successfully qualify for entry-level positions in the fields of programming, robotics and business development.
Our continuing-education programs are developed for the ambitious professional who is looking to bring in value-added knowledge and expertise to their existing areas of work, in business, project management and technological innovation.
Apply by submitting a resume and cover letter here.
Job Type: Contract
Marketing and Sales Manager
Elevated Learning Academy and InnoTech College are boutique, Alberta post-secondary institutions focused on delivering niche programs and providing a superb, personalized student experience.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in helping us grow the institutions by contributing to, and ensuring that, our student enrollment numbers grow by a minimum of 30% annually, while ensuring that we also continue to develop strong industry and other stakeholder relationships, for the purposes of supporting our students with internship and job placements.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives on building long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships, is an expert communicator, and has an extremely persistent results-oriented mindset.
Internally, the position is called ‘Relationships Manager’.
- Review and facilitate the constant quality improvement of all customer and other stakeholder relations-related procedures
- Research new marketing opportunities, assess their relevance to the organizations’ operations and oversee the implementation of the most fitting approaches
- Oversee both organizations’ marketing and stakeholder-relations teams regarding the quality and results of all stakeholder relations, the productivity of implemented marketing initiatives, and the overall consistency of the execution of the organizations’ brands
- Mentor, support, supervise and performance manage the marketing and stakeholder relations staff
- Gather and address stakeholder feedback, as well as utilize it for the purpose of improving processes
- Work collaboratively with President of both organizations for the purpose of aligning stakeholder relations initiatives with the strategic directions of the organizations
- Contribute to the delivery of Orientation presentations and the teaching of classes on behavior change, employability, and business to students
Benefits of working at Elevated Learning Academy and InnoTech College include:
- On a daily basis, you will help to contribute to the learning experience
- Great autonomy in structuring how you do your work
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Flexible benefits plan (with a wellness account)
- Performance bonuses and other employee recognition programs (including paid days off)
- University degree in marketing, communications or similar
- A minimum of 1 year of management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and organizational skills
- Proven track record of achieving results in sales, relationship building, or customer service
- Great comfort level with high utilization of technological tools for the purposes of organizing of work, communication, managing of marketing-related platforms and project management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the latest business marketing trends