InnoTech College Careers
Location: Edmonton, AB
Start date: Immediate
Commitment: Full Time, Salary plus performance incentives
Contribute to the growth of the technology sector by playing a key managerial role in an innovative Alberta technology college.
Have the rewarding job of coordinating curriculum development, supporting instructors in the delivery of quality educational programs, and working collaboratively with the administrative and marketing team in recruiting, enrolling and supporting students.
This is a key role in helping InnoTech College reach its goals of (1) growing student enrollment numbers, (2) high student satisfaction, and (3) fruitful industry relations.
The perfect candidate will be someone who thrives on interactions with people but also excels in working independently, is a leader in thought and action, a multi-tasker with high attention to detail, a master relationship-builder and a crusher of all goals put before them.
- University degree
- At least 1 year of management experience
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- At least 1 year of customer-service experience
- Very high comfort level with computers and new technologies
Benefits of working at Elevated Learning Academy include:
- On a daily basis, you will help grow and improve the technology and education industries
- Professional Development account
- Great autonomy in structuring how you do your work
- Flexible health and dental benefits plan (with a wellness account)
- Performance bonuses and other employee recognition programs (including paid days off)
You’ll really impress us if you have:
- an interest in the technology industry
- a proven track record of achieving results in sales, relationship building, or customer service
- experience in the education industry
InnoTech College is an Alberta designated educational institution that prides itself on the most innovative methods of education delivery, and on our programs being in sync with employers’ needs.
Our post-secondary programs are designed to take students from having no previous knowledge of their chosen industry, to being ready to successfully qualify for entry-level positions in their chosen fields.
Please apply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.